Skip to content
- Sincerity may look like the courage to do what’s uncool, or the humility to do what’s cool.
- You have two options when things get tough: keep going or give up.
- Childhood is as precious as it is short.
- When exceptions are not exceptional, they should not be accepted.
- Saying no means saying yes, and saying yes means saying no.
Most recent reminder: Todd Bolen
- We are not our titles, accomplishments, or resumes. We are more, and we are less.
- The thing I defend most ardently when attacked is my idol.
- Priorities are the banks that make the river run strong.
- Distractions are silent killers.
- Experience eventually echoes Scripture, but should never be trusted in its place.