I return to the States on Monday, April 23rd, Lord-willing. Cindi and Judah along with a family named the Littletons are scheduled to appear before the judge in Jinja on Wednesday, April 25th. Cindi will probably arrive at court in the morning and hopefully will be seen after the four cases that are before her. The Littleton’s are schedule to appear before the judge right after Cindi. Wednesday morning in Uganda is Tuesday night in California (10 hours difference). Here are five ways that you can pray:
- That the judge would not be sick (as he has been recently) and would hear these two cases.
- That the Lord would cause the judge to understand and trust the purposes of the orphanage instead of being suspicious.
- That the Lord would cause the judge to want to help these children and would guard his heart against seeing this as an opportunity to exercise power over Americans.
- That the Lord would cause the judge to give a positive ruling and would guide him to put the exact necessary wording on the ruling.
- That God would continue to produce faith and peace in the hearts of the adopting families, many of whom are arriving in the next few weeks and months.
Thank you so much for your prayers. This is a season of watershed events regarding international adoptions out of the Amani Baby Cottage.